What are Xtreme Lashes?
Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions are semi-permanent eyelash extensions comprised of individual synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash. Our lashes are thicker at the base and taper to a fine point.
Who is a good candidate for Xtreme Lashes?
You may or may not be a good candidate if
- You suffer from seasonal allergies or just find you have the tendency to rub your eyes frequently.
- You have sensitive skin. Although the extensions are not applied directly to the skin, allergic reactions are possible from the adhesive or under-eye pads.
- Have a common cold or sinus infection. This can cause irritation and/or eye secretions which can cause inadequate bonding of the adhesive and premature loss of your eyelash extensions.
- Have recently or are undergoing chemotherapy.
- Have severe alopecia or suffer from trichotillomania or thrichosis.
- Have an eye condition where the eye does not look healthy.
- Have no natural eyelashes
How long do Xtreme Lashes last?
Xtreme Lashes eyelash extensions will last indefinitely with routine relashing every 2 or 3 weeks. The natural eyelash grows in, matures and sheds on a natural cycle, typically every two to three months. The lash extension will shed with the natural eyelash. Relashing addresses this natural shedding to maintain a full beautiful set of lashes.